RMA Request Form
If you require an RMA Number, please read our important terms and conditions before proceeding on to the next step.
- To return defective Product during or outside the Warranty period, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested from
All Pro Solutions prior to returning any Product to us. All Pro Solutions will require the following information in order to process the request for an RMA:
a. Company name, telephone and fax numbers, and name of contact person
b. Original invoice number for the Product to be returned
c. Item number, description and Serial number of the product
d. Explanation of the problem with the Product and reason for return
- RMA numbers issued by All Pro Solutions will only be valid for 10 days following the date of issue.
- RMA numbers must be prominently displayed on the shipping label. Do not write on the original box!
- For defective Product which is returned for repair, the Product must be shipped to All Pro Solutions freight prepaid in the original packaging. If a product is returned without original packaging, the customer will be charged the price of the box and, after repair, the product will be shipped in a new box!
- During the first year of warranty, All Pro Solutions will pay the cost for shipping back the Product to the customer (UPS Ground). During the second and third year of warranty, customer will support all shipping charges (both ways).
- NO CREDITS will be given for used CD media and opened software.
- If the RMA product is found to be in working condition, All Pro Solutions will charge a flat fee of $30.00.
- No RMA number will be issued without completion of the form below.
- All Pro Solutions reserve the right to replace the defective product with an equivalent or refurbished product.
- All warranties are based on the original purchase invoice date. RMA will not extend warranties.
- RMA numbers are good for only 10 days from the date issued. If the product is shipped to us after 10 days, it will be refused.
- Absolutely no cross shipping for RMA (Items must be received first).
- RAMs returned by COD will automatically be refused.
- Merchandise that is physically damaged by a customer is considered as an “Out of Warranty Product.”